An introduction to the book
The Online Yoga Teacher's Guide was born out of a demand for support with not just strategy, but practical tips and technical know-how and how to run an online yoga business.
My inbox has been inundated with queries about how to go about teaching online consistently; so I've created the only text of its kind specifically written for yoga teachers, by a yoga teacher.
I've spent over 12 award winning years working internationally in marketing & PR in the car industry; selling millions of pounds of F1 tickets, cars and memberships. Now, I use all that knowledge and experience every day in my own yoga business and help other yoga business THRIVE!
Teaching yoga online can help you to grow your business, help more students, while also allowing you to work more flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
However, whether you want to move fully online, or even blend in-person teaching with an added digital offering, it can be daunting trying to incorporate a style of teaching that you've otherwise never had to engage with.
this book is for you if...
· You've been sticking your head in the sand, reluctant to start online teaching.
· You've been struggling to adapt to online teaching and would like to streamline your business with the right tools and software.
· You've stopped teaching and need to get started again.
· You lack confidence and feel overwhelmed trying to figure teaching online out.
· You would like to access a larger student base.
This down to earth guide will offer you advice and reassurance on all of the above in succinct, straightforward, and mindful chapters. It speaks candidly on goal setting, planning, fruitful mindsets, equipment and much more, allowing you to develop a thriving online yoga business whilst embracing the accessibility benefits that come with this form of teaching.
The book is supported by worksheets to aid with planning and video tutorials to help you get to grips with equipment and software.